Enrolling in NFCU's membership is important for checking your account savings, business services,and other investments and insurance matters. NFCU or Navy Federal Credit Union limits its field of membership by allowing the National Credit Union Administration to determine the legitimate people who are eligible to apply. Some of the categories mentioned by NFCU in its membership eligibility are: All Department of Defense (DoD) uniformed personnel; All United States Coast Guard personnel;All Department of Defense Reservists; All Army and Air National Guard Personnel; All Delayed Entry Program (DEP) Personnel; All DoD Officer Candidate programs; United States Military Academy, United States Air Force Academy, United States Coast Guard Academy; and the United States Merchant Marine Academy. There are also other people who are free to apply. NFCU provides an eligibility wizard to assist the site visitors in terms of account registration. If you prefer to visit the site or contact NFCU, our site already placed some useful infromation that can be found at the "Contact Details" section. However, it is already known that all sites experience different log in errors/ issues that need to be fixed in order to provide a better service to their users, like the NFCU Login. Aside from the log in page's confusing layout, we felt the need to highlight the importance of providing a useful tool that can be used by site users-- an instructional video and written instructions that can guide users throughout the whole NFCU log in process.
Log in properly into your NFCU Account:
1. To be able to do the log in process correctly, you will first need to know the URL of the NFCU Login page which you will copy and paste on your preferred browser: https://www.navyfederal.org/
2. After the page redirection, type your Account number in the area provided in the log in panel (located at the left side of the page).
3. Next, fill in your User ID information to proceed.
4. The last credential to be inputed is your password. Simply type the characters in the provided textbox.
5. The final step is to click the "Sign in" button located at the lower part of the panel.
1. You should be at the Log in page of NFCU. See Login guide step #1 for more information.
2. You can request your account number by going to this particular link: https://myaccounts.navyfcu.org/cgi-bin/ifsewwwc?FindMyAccessNumber
Just enter your Social Security Number; Last Name; and Date of Birth accordingly and click the Submit button.
3. If you already know your Account Number and User ID, you may also request for a lost password by clicking this link: https://myaccountsaws.navyfcu.org/mfnfopwd/
4. Resetting a password will require you to input several information: Type your Access Number; Date of Birth; Social Security Number; User ID; and Authentication Code on the textfields.
5. Wait for proceeding instructions given by NFCU.
Still complicated? Don't worry, you can also contact NFCU by yourself through the details written below:
Call at: 1-888-842-6328
Call collect internationally: 1-703-255-8837
Call 1-888-842-6328 (24-hour service)
Visa® Check Cards and Navy Federal CUCARDs®
Concerned about making your consumer loan or credit card payments with Navy Federal?
Call 1-888-503-7106, ext. 48492 for a free consultation.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, EST
Do not forget to bookmark this page and check back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding NFCU Login process.
Shortcut to NFCU Login page here...
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to their page properly.
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here is a step-by-step guide on how to reset your log in information properly.
Having trouble logging in? Indicated here are some useful details that can be used in contacting NFCU directly.
Your opinion of NFCU:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...